Friday, November 9, 2012

high five for friday!

I don't know about you guys, but this week FLEW by! Without further a due, here are my 5 picks for the week!

1. we had our first Coffe & Jesus get together past Saturday and it was a HIT! seriously, God's going to be doing some major things!


2. we went to the Peanut Festival last weekend with some friends (scratch that off the bucket list for this year)!


3. Last Sunday we celebrated one of my closest friend's and had a bridal shower for her! Don't you love the burlap in the back?! Yes, please!


4. My brother had this sweet little thing last weekend (ok, HE didn't have her, but you know what I mean). Isn't she precious?!?!?


5. My boyfriend surprised me with that pretty little chair over there...see it?! LOVE IT!


That's it for this week! Hope you guys had a great week :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Glad you found my little blog, so I bounced over to yours! That chair is awesome! Lucky girl...I think your man is a keeper!

    XO Jenn

    www.thewannabehousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! and yes, I'd agree with you about the chair...and my man :)

      Delete
  2. Your boyfriend has great taste! Congrats on being an Auntie, she looks so tiny and precious. I love pics of newborns! (and men with tattoos j/k) I'm looking forward to any posts about your coffee with Jesus! And yes, that burlap backdrop and banner is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya...I adore her!! I posted earlier this week about the Coffee & Jesus but will probably do another post after NEXT Saturday's session!

      Delete