Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What to wear today...


I'm gonna let you guys in on something GREAT! Are you ready for it?! No, really...are you? Cause once I tell you about it, you'll be obsessed! I don't know if you've ever seen her before 


(you probably have if you're obsessed with fashion on Pinterest like I am) but this is Audrey over at Putting Me Together! Isn't she adorable? I seriously want everything in her closet! She let me in on a little secret that I'm now obsessed with. If you're like me, you LOATHE picking out your clothes for the day. The ONLY reason I want to be a nurse is so I can wear comfy scrubs all day, every day, and wouldn't have to worry about my wardrobe as much. But unfortunately, that was not my calling. So here I am, back at square one trying to figure out what to wear! Well, Audrey introduced me to Go Chic or Go Home. You can upload pictures of your clothes and put outfits together, shop for clothes, ask for advice, and get outfit inspiration just by going and joining! Seriously, I think I'm going to be busy uploading a lot of my clothing this weekend and hopefully revamping my wardrobe! Go there, check it out. You'll thank me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi There!


    I saw that you were interested in Arbonne products from "The Small Things Blog". When I clicked on your name, it brought me here! If you'll email me your name, address, and if you're interested in primer, foundation (please specify if you have light, medium, or dark skin so I can get you samples specifically for you), or other products.


    We also have:

    •organic, vegan baby care products
    •prestige level skin care (anti-aging, acne, etc)
    •top of the line cosmetics (foundation, mineral powder, eye shadows, lip sticks, etc.)
    •vegan health and wellness products (protein shakes, vitamins, fiber booster, and much more) -
    •an incredible weight loss program I can help you with!


    All of our products have a 45 day money back guarantee, so if for some reason it is the wrong shade or you're not 100% pleased with a product, Arbonne has been around for 32 years and will stand behind their guarantee, no questions asked. You can go to arbonne.com and order, you'll just be asked for a sponsor ID#, which will be: 18706048


    If you need samples of anything in particular, please email me your info and I'll make sure to take good care of you! Thank you for your interest in Arbonne, I can't wait to help you find what works best for you.

    Katy G. (katy_ford32@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am subsidized senior looking for argonne at a discount please contact me

    ReplyDelete
  3. katy_ford32@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete