Monday, November 5, 2012

Hopefully hanging out with nuts doesn't turn you into one!

This past weekend we went with some friends to the NPF (National Peanut Festival) in Dothan, AL (about an hour from here). For me, its become tradition. I remember growing up going to this "festival" more like a zoo/fair every year with another family from church and loving it every time. But let me just say, my stomach isn't as strong as it used to be. Seriously people...I was having a hard time on some of those rides. But...all is well (or was after I sat for a little bit) and we had a GREAT time. The weather was kinda disappointing...I love for it to be cold or somewhat fall'ish but nope, it was 80 degrees when we got there and got muggier as the night when on (excuse for why we look nasty in some of these pictures) but...here they are! Enjoy! Looking forward to next year and hopefully some cooler temps! If you're in the area, you definitely should check it out...and grab a turkey leg or funnel cake while you're there! Enjoy, I'm off to work! Happy Monday!!

How cool do these guys look, eh?!

We felt like schoolgirls as we're probably the oldest ones on this ride! 


Hail, Hail the gang's all here! The guys were so patient with us as we kept walking up and down to find the right rides to use our tickets on, wait in line for us as we rode, and held our purses. Are they great or what?!


You gotta get one of these...delish!


Jared and the turkey leg. This was the highlight of his night!


This ride was one of the ones that didn't make me want to #yackallovertheplaceandneedtositdownafter!


Hope everyone has a great week! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see how our first Coffee & Jesus meeting went!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment