Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall LOVES

Since it's now officially fall...wait! It is, isn't it?! Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's officially fall or at least it is in my book! I've come up with some "fall loves" that I hope to do during this favorite season of mine! 

1. Carve some pumpkins! This picture is from a few years ago when our young adults group got together and carved pumpkins! It's one of my favorite traditions that I always look forward to!

2. Go to the Peanut Festival! Dothan, AL (which is a little over an hour from here) has this HUGE festival every year and I love it! The rides, food, nausea I have when getting off the rides, petting zoo, and most of all, the CARAMEL APPLES!!



3. College football baby! I always try to make it to at least one of my team's games and I just so happen to be going THIS weekend when we play Boston College! (Hopefully we'll play better than last week)! ANYWAYS...



4. This is something I've always wanted to do and never done. A nearby town has a corn maze and I figure since I've put it on my blog as a "Fall Love,"  maybe I'll actually get around to going this year! #fingerscrossed



5. Make a pumpkin flavored recipe! It will probably be a pumpkin spice latte recipe for my new small group that's starting up but either way, this is a Fall LOVEEE! (I'll post more details on that next week)


What about you?! What are some of your Fall LOVES?!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I found your blog through The Small Things Blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Thanks for stopping by and showing some blog lovin'! :)

      Delete
  2. I love everything about Fall! Pumpkin picking, pumpkin spice latte, warm clothes, boots, football, I could go on for days haha Corn maze's are a lot of fun, I hope you are able to go this year :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete