Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Well, it's time to link up once again with Lauren for H54F! I'm SOOO glad its Friday!! Let's get to it, shall we?!

1. Jared and I went to the FSU game last weekend (and they won)! Whoop Whoop!


 2. Today is my sweet mama's birthday! I'm so proud of her, look up to her, and want to be just like her when I grow up!!


3. This little cutie and his younger sister and brother are in town for the week! Jared's brother and SIL are househunting in DC for the next few days so he gets to hang out with us in Florida!


4. Last week our church had hundreds, maybe thousands of pumpkins come in for our annual pumpkin patch and this weekend I will be taking a few of these beauties home with me for decorating!


5. A few ladies and I are starting a small group called Coffee & Jesus in a few weeks and I couldn't be MORE excited! Seriously.


That's it for this week! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! I'm hoping mine will be filled with family, pumpkins, fall festivals, and other FALL things :)

5 comments:

  1. love your header! and i think small groups are so important.. definitely something to be excited about!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm pretty excited about the small group! Have a good weekend :)

      Delete
  2. that is so exciting about your small group! have a great weekend! and happy birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty excited! Thanks, and you have a good weekend too :)

      Delete
  3. I love a good college football game! And being there is all the better :) Found you thru H54F, excited to see more about the small group!

    ReplyDelete