Sunday, October 14, 2012

FSU Football FUN!

As I mentioned in one of my posts last week, Jared and I went to an FSU game yesterday! We got there a little late but didn't let that deter our fun! The weather was absolutely PERFECT AND we WON! In case you aren't a football fan and don't want to hear all about the game, I figured I'd just go ahead and skip the details and just give you the photos! So...here you are! 
 Here's my sweet friends, Katie and Becky! I first met them in youth group and we've been great friends ever since! 
 Next is what I like to call a Jared sandwich! That's my friend Ginny and her husband, Jared and then obvi (obviously for those that don't speak shortened words), me and my Jared on the right! :)
 I LOVE this picture of us! 
 Ginny and I :)
Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Goooo Noles! Love these pics! Wish Tally was closer to Louisville so I could have been there too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete