Thursday, October 11, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Well, its that time again! Time to link up with Lauren for H54F! This week has flown by but been such a good one and this weekend is packed! Let's get to it, shall we?!

From My Grey Desk

1. Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to a nearby Conservation Park to check out their trails and just wandered around leisurely! The weather has been absolutely wonderful lately so it was nice to take advantage of it!

2. I found a new recipe this week and it was DELISH!! See here for the recipe! 


3. I've had some great God time this week and have really been seeing things come together that I've been praying about for a while! 


4. The other day Jared beat me to my apartment and I found this yummy cookie and note laying on my bed! SO.SWEET!

5. Tomorrow I get to go to see my boys play (and hopefully win)! SO excited!


6,7,8,9,10---had to add some extra's this week! I get/got to hang out with some of my closest friends this week and LOVE(D) it AND Jared's brother, SIL, and niece and nephews are coming in Saturday and I'm oh so excited to see them!! Those are my favorite kind of weeks! 

Happy Friday and see ya next week for another link up! 

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just adore JUST CAUSE cookies and love notes?!?! How sweet of Jared ;)

    Found you from H54F link up!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love surprises like that! Especially when it involves food ;) Thanks for visiting and leaving some comment love :)

      Delete