Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Spicing things up!

Since it's been awhile since I posted a recipe, I thought I'd stop holding out on y'all and let you have it! This one I made the other night and we LOVED it (or at least I did)! It's SUPER easy and only requires 4, yes 4 ingredients! Doesn't get much better than that! I'm not much of a pork chop eater, or at least I haven't been until now but WOWZA! 


 Simply place your pork chops in the crockpot (they can even be frozen-just know that they'll need to cook awhile longer), add 1 packet of ranch dressing, 1 can of cream of chicken and 1 cup of water and cook on low 4-6 hours! I put my pork chops in frozen and only cooked them for about 4 hours because it was kinda last minute and we were in a time crunch so next time I'll be sure to cook them longer but they were still DELISH! They also made a little gravy that I put over it so it wasn't too dry!


Bon Appetit! 

1 comment:

  1. This recipe sounds SO good! Definitely going to be bookmarking it. :)
    ~Ashlee
    www.ashleenikol.com

    ReplyDelete